mj4mjm

Two Way Skills RW Camp at Perris Valley Skydiving on March 27th

Ever wonder how the really great skydivers, like Airspeed, got to be as good as they are? They first started out learning their skills by making two way skydives! Would you like to one day be a world class skydiver? Would you like to be making hot skydives? Hone your basic skills and learn the essentials of formation skydiving by attending our series of free 2 way skills camps. As you attend the camps, we'll take you beyond learning the basic skills, help you develop and hone your advanced skills and bring you to the moment where you will make the best skydive of your life and you'll never want to look back! And that's a promise!

The camp is FREE and focuses on elements such as body position, exits, advanced techniques for turns and other movements, along with other RW fundamentals.

The camp starts at 8:00 am and we will meet by the memorial.
Please plan on making 5 jumps for the day.

If you have any questions, please contact Michael James (Mj) at:
[email protected]

I'll see everyone at the camp

" Do you want to be Better.....or do you want to be Good?"

MJ????? So what, have the two-way camps now moved to Perris? Or are you doing them in both Elsinore and Perris? I am working on getting back down there to get more training.

"Make your plans dark and as inpenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tsu

rocket

you know me ......... I wanna be good. I am at 118 jumps and staying consistent on the skills I learned at your camp. I know that some of the folks are thinking of coming down there this spring. I will let you know what develops.

Oh and by the way ......... I am getting a lot of compliments on my flying ability. And when they hear that I went to Elsinore, they understand why. I owe it all to you and your teaching.

"Make your plans dark and as inpenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt" -Sun Tsu

rocket

Hi MJ, I missed your last one due to family obligation. When is your next one after April 10? I already signed up for Easter Scrambles & Excel Tunnel at Elsinore.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492