Squeak

Coe-D

OK I've done a search for it and come up with zero.
Anyone know anything about Coe-D canopies?
7 or 9 cells, good or not so good.
Any advice appreciated
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

G'day Squeakster
from memeory, Coe-D parachutes are essentially copies or very similar in design to PD's series of mains, they are built by Pisa under license from PD apparently.
I did a quick Google search and this popped up.
http://www.dropzone.com/forum/Skydiving_C1/Gear_and_Rigging_F6/Anyone_ever_heard_of_this_main_P39981/

Hope this is what you were seeking, my advice would be to get in touch with Pisa for further info.
cya
Dave
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I own/jump a Coe-D 190 (9 cell)
Done about 60 jumps with it the past 3 months, and I like it a lot. The one I have is an old used canopy, but it stil flies great. Landings are nice and soft, and (why most people buy the chute:) it's pretty cheep compared to a 'real' PD 9 cell (or any other chute)

From what I've seen there are 3 variations, one that's full ZP, one that only has a ZP top on the chute, and a full F111 version (the one I have).
If you ask me...it's a nice canopy, I realy love the way it flies..

It's my first chute, and a nice big COE-D is a nice canopy to transition to from student material.

Do check if you're buying a full/half or no-ZP version.
They supposedly fly quite different, and with the F111 version going slighly bigger (190+) wouldn't be a bad idea, especialy if it's your first chute..

The guys at PISA are real friendly and will probably answer any questions you might have via @mail.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I have a Coe-d 170 and hate it. Funny how if you ask enough people you will get responses across the board.

From what I found out they made them as a hybrid and also 100% F111.

My one just didnt seem to flare which resulted in one broken finger last month thank you very much.

In fact I am presently trialling a new main as I have had enough.

I will say that I was loading it at 1.3 which may be a bit aggressive for this type of canopy.

Best of luck in your endevours and I will reitterate that the openings are fast and firm to say the least

OK I've done a search for it and come up with zero.
Anyone know anything about Coe-D canopies?
7 or 9 cells, good or not so good.
Any advice appreciated

I have a full F111, 210 sqf. i like to fly it, but on the landing it does not break as much as it should. my tail bone still hurts and i've broken an ankle on the 2nd jump with it. maybe the problem is me. but i'm looking for a diferent one.

Dude, how many jumps does the main have on it? Either the brake lines are too long, or the canopy is just tired. My sister had problems flaring her half breed (zp topskin, f111 bottm skin) Predator a few years back. She asked me to watch her landings, and on the jump i watched, she blew the tail out of the thing on deployment. I told her the landing on her reserve was great :P

Edit to add: Sorry for going a bit off topic.
Some dream of flying, i live the dream...