skydiven4fun

Skills camps

Does anyone know when and where there will be any skills camps going on in the near future. I am interested in attending one to try and improve my R/W skills and possibly get in on some larger formations.
Any help would be appreciated.
Still here after all these years

Clayton

If I third that does that mean the motion is passed and he has to attend? BTW Fritz Pfnur is going as well. That should be worth the price of admission just to see Fritz belly flying in a hundred way! Also, Chris I wanted to let you know those jumps last Saturday where great and you did a great job of LO'ing. Especially with Kate on them! I'm sure that was a little nerve racking. ARe you going to be there Saturday for the sunset load? IF you are let me know. I have the big 500 to do that day and if you could put something together I would love it.
Dom

My team is training that day. We will be organizing sunset loads and I am sure that we can be convinced to organize one for you;). Come by and remind us sometime in the afternoon, let us know if there is anything special you want and anyone who really needs to be on the load.
I appreciate the support on the Loing it is a bit nerve racking when the person who really got you going in the sport is staring at you aksing what they should do

Chris

If you wanna jump with the big dogs, THIS is the place to be.

And if you wanna jump with the little dogs, I'm doing the camp too. :ph34r:

Seriously, if you want to do big ways this is the camp to attend. World class coaching, extra altitude, video, etc, all for $25/jump.

Don't you have a world record or sumthin'? That AIN'T little!

Well, okay. But if it weren't for those organizers I'd still be a double digit midget... Compared to them, I'm barely a protozoa in a pool full of marlins. ;)

edit to add - Okay, here's a bit better analogy. Compared to them, I am but an egg. :ph34r: