superstu

4way in the NW

ok, i want to start/ get on a 4way team that is located in the NW. right now i have 110 jumps plus 15 minutes of tunnel time. I currently jump at eugene skydivers but would travel to Skydive oregon, and maybe kapowsin but i'm limited on travel time because i go to school right now. let me know if you're interested or know others that are interested in this sort of thing. ;)
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Hey Stu: So you are ready to live life large. Great. The Weekend of May 17th I am hosting a informal (pronounced no extra costs) camp for teams to form and to help with understanding the rules and how to train ect. So bring anyone interested in 4-way, and your questions, we will have fun. Harry B|B|

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

Canadiantexit.JPG

I am expecting about 8 teams, but i live in my own dream world. Maybe more maybe less. Kurt may be back, and if he returns, he says he plans to jump and coach at Eugene. Oh the May camp will be at Skydive Oregon. The picture of the Can tee was taken by Jeff Johnson.B|

Harry,

In that Canadian T exit why are you holding it so long on the hill ?:P Oh I get it that is the bottom of the block and your getting ready to go to point 3!!
Nice shot by the way, JJ takes a nice pic? Also hope the tunnel trip went well!

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

must have been the bottom, for sure. JJ put us in Parachutist 3 months in a row and Skydive mag also. But since we were not in the last two issues i don't even bother to get the mail.:D
Here is a pic of Gordo trying to make us look magnificent. I don't know who took the picture, maybe Georgie.

nati003.jpg