Enrique

4way videos

I agree the Knights video is very good. The value is there. If you dont know much about 4-way slot designations the Airspeed set up may be better to get giving it comes with a nice color manual with good presentation of people/slots. If you have some knowledge of slots and dont need the manual the Knights video is great!

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=308189#308189

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Actually i think 400 is older, tell me what random f is and i can tell you. But if that is what you have access to fine. Their newest is a cd, mind maps. But the tapes are very good to show you A slots, exit positions and block moves. When i look at the video tapes for the block moves, i stop the tape at the different sight pictures (stops)i want to see. If you want the Mind maps CD go to skyleague.com

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

If you have the mind maps cd there is no need to get the videos also. They are just the natural progression of airspeeds coaching to go. The only reason to go back and get the tape is maybe because you don't have access to a computer at the dz. I have both. i will see witch is the older and let you know.

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...