Enrique

To cheat or not to cheat

Of course that depends on the next point. We usually try to build along the long axis drawn between the center points of the point and tail. I personally prefer to build A-slot when possible. We donot get a lot of training jumps in the NW (very cloudy now, that is why i am surfing and not trying to get my work done so i can head out to theDZ.) I beliive a familiar formation is fast. Cheats are great if you do not over do it to the detriment of the next point or flow of multiple pages.

Don't run out of altitude and experience at the same time...

If you look at the way Airspeed has it drawn in their diagram, you'll notice that everyone is cheated about 5 degrees off the grid. P&T about 5 degrees outward. OC&IC about 5 degrees inward.

If you don't have access to the Airzona Airspeed Mind Maps CD-Rom -- get it! Available at fine on-line gear stores near your keyboard.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

cheat!

Almost like a meeker picture and have the wings take up high grips. Makes everything small and tight. Don't be afraid to put the centres on the wings - depending on what the next point is.

- I have listened to my coach well...