Enrique

Balanced 4way

Once the fall rate is matched (by the feathers adding lead, or the Bricks loosing weight, or getting a bigger suit). Then it will not matter who is where.

Ron
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Enrique,

On the slots assignment you should weight several factors... is not that simple as to assign the fast fallers to the center...

Should also depend from your team members experience... usually most experienced people come into the center, not only because of the most keys at their responsibility, but mainly because their are the center, the reference, so their flight has to be accurate and solid.

Most of the times, heavier doesn't mean faster on fall rate, because you have to associate also body size and body position... the fall rate involves many of those factors...

Also, most of the times, problems on adjusting fall rates come from bad anticipation on the next move (usually going late) as well as on the lack of team communication and eye contact... these are the most important... if these factors are being controlled and even so there are some problems on fall rates, working on your body flexibility (with stretching) and/or wearing some weights, should solve it.

Blue Skies!
-----------------------------
Mario Santos
Portugal

On the slots assignment you should weight several factors... is not that simple as to assign the fast fallers to the center...

I agree. I also think it's a little more than experience, as well. Honestly, I think attitude and personality has a lot to do with it. Sure, anybody can learn any slot, but they may not truly excel at it until they find the one that fits the best with their mindset. As a matter of fact, on my team, the way it ended up shaking out is that our two more-experienced members are on the outside.

Here's an example: On my team, our IC is the least experienced skydiver, but she is definitely the most outgoing, in control person on the team. Even more so than me, and I'm not shy.

Me, I'm the tail. I never pictured myself as a tail, but now that I'm there, it really is perfect for me. I'm a hunter (not literally, but it's a good way to describe my personality) and that really is a good mindset for tail. I see something I want, I go after it and don't quit until I get it.

Just another factor to keep in mind when finalizing your slots.

Andi
*I'm not a sports psychologist, I just play on on DZ.com*:D
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!