4waynut

Left Coast Trip to Wind Tunnel Jan 25

We want to suck less!!

We are a bunch of left coast folks who have booked time at the SkyVenture Wind Tunnel the weekend of January 25th and we have slots/space for a few others to join us.

We have arranged for coaching by David Van Greuningen and Shannon Pilcher (possibly more coaches if our group grows) with a ratio of 3 campers per coach. First-class coaching at a reasonable (ok everything is relative) price:

Cost: $10/minute for tunnel time plus $100/day for coaching.

Let us know if you are interested in joining us! Don't mock my zeaous posts on body flight without giving it a try...

[email protected]

We want to suck less!!

We are a bunch of left coast folks who have booked time at the SkyVenture Wind Tunnel the weekend of January 25th and we have slots/space for a few others to join us.

We have arranged for coaching by David Van Greuningen and Shannon Pilcher (possibly more coaches if our group grows) with a ratio of 3 campers per coach. First-class coaching at a reasonable (ok everything is relative) price:

Cost: $10/minute for tunnel time plus $100/day for coaching.

Let us know if you are interested in joining us! Don't mock my zeaous posts on body flight without giving it a try...

[email protected]

is that 100 per day for coaching or 100 per person?

That's $100/day per person....

I've had less expensive coaching in the tunnel and found it was a waste of money. These guys have a proven curriculum and accolades beyond mention.

More importantly, their energy is patient, professional, and positive.

Are you available to join us??

That's $100/day per person....

I've had less expensive coaching in the tunnel and found it was a waste of money. These guys have a proven curriculum and accolades beyond mention.

More importantly, their energy is patient, professional, and positive.

Are you available to join us??

the 25th? i would need to look at the calendar, what times do you have?

It's intended to be a weekend camp. We have virtually both Saturday and Sunday booked all day. We are coming in from the west coast and have to work (ya know, jobs and stuff), so we are flying out late Friday night and returning Sunday evening or early Monday morning.

We are inviting folks to sign up for the time they want (one hour, two hours, etc.) over the weekend and we will fold it into our schedule to ensure no one's pec's poop out too early.

Come on! Albatross is coming and Quade is supportive, too. All of our dropzone.com "body flight" soap-boxers will be there!:D

Quade,

Most folks are flying in Friday after work and departing Sunday after the camp, which will finish by 5:00 p.m.

We are coordinating airport transport (sharing cabs) and hotels (sharing rooms).

The camp itself will be all day Saturday (7:30 - 5:00) and all day Sunday, with an opportunity for some night (extra) time as well with the coaches.

Most camps are organized by coaches to make money. This camp is organized by COACH-EES, to suck less.

Check us out!