darkwing

Need tunnel drill plan

I do not know all the runnel rats personally and have not seen them all fly. However, I think that as with all things focus is important. I think that all the Tunnel rats do a good job of getting people stable and through the basics. I know that some of them like Eliana have soo much timea nd have focused on RW and are AMAZING in the tunnel even before she was on Airspeed. I am not classifying anyone who I have not worked with in any catigory. I can only speak of those I ahve flown with and will not speak ill of any of them.
That being said. I have worked with some fo teh Airspeed members nd found them to be of various levels of help in the tunnel based on personality, teaching style and connection with me. Of the 4-5 I flew with I would have to say that Eliana was by far the best. SHe focused most on the basics and had great intunnel communication. I have also worked with David and Shannon in the air and soon in the tunnel. Their ability to communicate information and focus on the fundimentals in my opinion makes them Top Notch. I guess that ultimately my definition would include, great skills, good preparation, excellent communication, and attention to the fundimentals and the students needs. I know that some of the "other" coaches have these atributes but I do not know them and con not recomend someone I do not know.
Chris

If you are using six people you might want to practice piece turns in two groups of three. One person in each group just presents (he/she can be either inside or outside of the cone) and the other two create a star with the third, break with the third and piece turn 360 degrees. Then the third person and another side body the last person left, the third breaks and piece turn the side body, then do the same w/ a cat 2 piece. Do it until each person has gone through each slot several times. Good warm up drill before doing 4 or 8 way.