schafdog

300 way

Congratulations to those who made it.

Rumour has it that they're trying for bigger tomorrow. Apparently they spent today dirtdiving a 328-way?

My parents are planning on going out there to watch... Hopefully they'll take pictures.

"I heard they need to increase by 10% for a new record in the same organization. So they need 330."

Hmm I've never heard of this 10% rule....I checked the FAI site and there's nothing there about this...:S

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

He might be confusing that with some other rules they have about other aeronautical records. If I remember correctly, you have to break speed records by (I think) 2 percent.

10 percent would be a huge jump. I doubt that's correct for anything.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

He might be confusing that with some other rules they have about other aeronautical records. If I remember correctly, you have to break speed records by (I think) 2 percent.

10 percent would be a huge jump. I doubt that's correct for anything.

There are those who are currently lobbying for the 10% rule. It hasn't happened yet, though.

Yes, 2% is what it is at right now (I believe).
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon