mischo

Murphy Flake

OK!

I could have used a more recent reference, although I don't think is a matter of Skydive 4'99 being old... B|

From the Arizona Airspeed Mind Maps 2003, the most recent 4-Way FS Tool, we can see Airspeed Vertical still performing in that "old fashioned way"... I wouldn't mind if my team could be that good! :$

But, as I said before, is a matter of continuity plan... only the team knows why this is the best way for them... :)
I feel a temptation to say that is a geographic matter: in Arizona they like the front piece going over and in Florida they prefer the back piece going over... opposite sites in the US, then different solutions... :S

Sometimes we don't have to change just because it looks old... because old can still be efficient and effective! 0.6" up to 0.8" for this Block isn't that bad... ;)

Blue Skies! B|

-----------------------------
Mario Santos
Portugal

As a tail flyer myself, I tend to agree with you. Not that I can't outface when I want to, it just makes more sense to me from a continuity standpoint to keep the tail facing in.

Of course it all depends on your continuity plan...
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

true, it is a west coast/east coast thing.... but who's won the most competitions head to head this year;):)). I still would rather keep the tail infacing.

David,
I agree with you that the tail infacing looks a more logical way of doing Block 17! ;)
... but that wasn't definitely the reason why Majik won the most competitions head to head against Vertical! :P
You, better than me, know that, because you're able to follow closely some of those head to head meets, while I could only watch Omniskore! :)
And that thing west cost / east coast, for both Airspeed and Majik fans, has became true... but now we have to add GK... they are from the East... Will we have an Eastern shared solution (GK and Majik)? :S
Blue Skies! B|
-----------------------------
Mario Santos
Portugal

Actaully I'm pretty sure the GK's split the memory front/back (they still take rear piece over on the 17 though)... it is interesting to see the differences though. like the "L" exit. the "west coast" version is different that the "east coast" and I think the "K" too. although there are many mutations for the "K" exit...

sorry prof Kallend.... I know this is killing you:)

Actaully I'm pretty sure the GK's split the memory front/back (they still take rear piece over on the 17 though)... it is interesting to see the differences though. like the "L" exit. the "west coast" version is different that the "east coast" and I think the "K" too. although there are many mutations for the "K" exit...

sorry prof Kallend.... I know this is killing you:)

Hey - my team won 4-way scrambles at SDC this year:P I can tell a piver from a viper.