mccordia

Question about 2 way practice..

U just graduated the 10 jump RW training program at my Dropzone, and got an amazing first introduction RW jump with a few of my friends.

Next to the occasional jump with a realy skilled person, I am going to start practicing a lot of 2 way jumps with a girl from my DZ who also just graduated.

My question is, are there any (online) examples of dives we could do to practice? Or do you have any tips with things we should try and practice a lot to become a better (and always safe:) rw jumper..

Coming up with stuff to do by ourselves is okay (and there are plenty of people to ask at my home DZ), but if someone in here has a few golden tips on what to do, or could maybe point me towards some recource that has good info on things to do, practice and try that would be of great help..

Thank you :)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

start practicing alot of basic things (ie. levels, 90° turns, 360° turns), after you get them nice with no problems you can go to higher things.

Don't try compressed accordion if you cant master the center turns with your partner, practice side bodies.

What I practice with my team mate when we don't jump in a while is we start with a star then I do a 90° left (sidebody), then a 180° right (sidebody on the other side), then back to a star, partner does the same, and we repeat till 4000. The next jump is 360° turns. The idea is to practice eye contact and turning on spot controlling levels with your new partner. Remember to get video.

or the best thing to do is to ask a coach.

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com