mollyo

I am a very late addition to JFTC

Hello fellow skydivers!

You might remember reading a post by Bill Von Novak back in June about a very emotional weekend where I finally got back in the air after my skydiving injury about 16 months ago now. It felt so good! Since getting back in the air, I finally feel complete, at home! My life is finally back after a very long road.

Now I want to do something good for others & I have been given this great opportunity. Since getting my "wings" back I got asked to be a part of Jump for the Cause! Holy cow!! What a way to get back into skydiving!!

Many of you may know already, I have agreed to pledge at least $2250 for my slot on the formation in ~6 weeks- Jump for the cause is 10/13-10/19.

You are probably asking yourself why the heck I am waiting 6 weeks before the event to raise money?! Well, its just now in a position where I would be considered to be on the Women's World record attempt. I guess you could say I am a very late addition and it is such a huge opportunity for me & for such a good cause that I want to make it work!

so, I was thinking that probably already alot of skydivers have given money to other girls on it already...but if there is just one person out there who was debating about giving money towards the cause.....

Maybe think about pledging it to Jump for the Cause but for me? I certainly don't have $2250, especially in 6 weeks, but I could charge it....well, you would make my credit card bill smaller if even you could donate a buck!!

For more information on Jump for the Cause, please go and check out www.jumpforthecause.com if ya haven't already. This is a 501© 3 non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible.

If you would like to make a pledge for Jump for the Cause, email me or you can mail checks directly to Jump for the Cause, just note on it that it is for my pledge. All checks to be written out to Jump for the Cause too.

Thank you in advance for your generosity & taking the time to read this!

blueskies!!

Molly Osborne
[email protected]

Okay, gang. You were all awesome in helping me get close to my goal for JFTC. Thanks to you I'm only $172 away from it now and I've got six weeks left.

Those of you who were planning to send me a donation and never got around to it - please send it to Molly. Her recovery from her accident, her attitude, and just who she is as a person is an inspiration to all of us. If you can help her out, please do so.

Thanks!