arlo

Deland Bikini Jump Results

Sorry for the delay...I just received my THIRD hard drive from Dell in 3 weeks (along with a vid card, fan, and power unit), so I haven't had access to anything for a few.

THANKS BUNCHES to everyone that helped out, volunteered, etc for the Jump for the Cause fundraiser at Deland. You're own Derek was leading the pack out there. :) The jump was rained out the first weekend, postponed until the next when I was unable to do much more with it due to a competition. Bottom line: Over $700 was raised in votes and t-shirt sales thanks to the great folks that were there. The NO votes won, so a bikini jump was not done...although several folks were discussing making one anyway. ;) Big thanks to Richard and Chuck for reminding folks that they were getting free food and beer, so it wouldn't hurt to dig a bit deeper and pitch in some funds for cancer research.
All involved were awesome, Andrea helped out tons, and a good time was had by all.

You guys did a good job...feel good about that. :)

blues,
arlo:ph34r:

The NO votes won, so a bikini jump was not done...although several folks were discussing making one anyway. ;)

Well, a no-bikini-jump, Bikini jump fundraiser. I too will thank everyone who helped raise money for a good cause.

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Im still confused though, on how the bikini jump was voted "No".