Jumperpaula

How were your RW Jumps 7-26

How did the weekend go?

I got two Saturday then lost my helmet on exit. Don't laugh at me, please. I've caught enough hell over it already. ...So I was pissed and left the DZ and started drinking early.

Sunday I got 5. We had a really great time jumping with you guys from Moss Point. Thanks for the jumps. I didn't get a kiss pass though. Somebody kiss me in freefall...PLEASE! If I have to wear a helmet and goggles, at least kiss me!

Anyone have $600.00 I can borrow for a new full face and protrack?

How were your jumps?

I didn't get a kiss pass though. Somebody kiss me in freefall...PLEASE! If I have to wear a helmet and goggles, at least kiss me!
reply]

Hey Paula,
Thanks for the jumps on Saturday! I had a lot of fun even though it was freaky seeing you in freefall without your helmet!

And on Sunday you're wearing an open face helmet and you know I'm still waiting on my first kiss pass and you don't even invite me to join you!

So I ended up doing 5 solos on Sunday working on head down free flying instead of RW.

It's just no fun to belly fly by yourself.

Christina

And on Sunday you're wearing an open face helmet and you know I'm still waiting on my first kiss pass and you don't even invite me to join you!

Aw Man, You don't have your kiss pass yet? I didn't know that. It's you and me baby! Lip to lip this weekend.

So I ended up doing 5 solos on Sunday working on head down free flying instead of RW. It's just no fun to belly fly by yourself.

I understand. I really admire you for jumping ALOT regardless of what's going on at the DZ. You will end up one of those rare breads of skydivers who is proficient at BOTH RW and Freefly.

Keep Practicing!
xoxoxo

I think I did 12 over the weekend. Mostly coaching, I managed to get in a couple of fun jumps. I actually went and did a sit dive. Bottom line, I think you have to actually make more than one sit dive every 14 years to do it successfully. It was fairly stupid. It was so comical that someone on the DZ actually paid for video so everyone could see my attempts.

I think I did 12 over the weekend. Mostly coaching, I managed to get in a couple of fun jumps. I actually went and did a sit dive. Bottom line, I think you have to actually make more than one sit dive every 14 years to do it successfully. It was fairly stupid. It was so comical that someone on the DZ actually paid for video so everyone could see my attempts.

Did 5 bigways in which the base sucked and just about funnelled every exit. Then Sunday, did a Cat. G coach jump. (Went well, but student tried to kill himself downwind.)

Concur with the sitfly. Did my last 200 jumps ago and attempted one the other day after I kicked a student out on a supervised hop-n-pop. Wearing my rw suit I went out at twelve-five and went into a lazy-boy and couldn't move. Fast arms and inside/outside leg grips inhibited me from doing anything more. Comical.:D

Did 12 training/coaching dives with 3/4 of my new team (yay!).

It was our first time jumping together, and I was quite pleasantly surprised...our random work is pretty decent.

Plus Staphan Lipp coached/jumped with us, and he rocks! Go to that skills camp if you're anywhere near Orange this weekend!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!