hkollross

King Air Exits

You can launch just about anything from a kingair - really. Meekers, open accordian, closed accordian, canadian T. I would suggest you contact Kim Brandt from the 4-way team Nemesis. They used to jump from a kingair at Quantum Leap before they moved to Atlanta. I jumped with some of them and was really surprised what you can launch.
Nemesis website is www.4way.org/nemesis

Hank what is up dude!! When you come back down to Hollister I can show you how to exit some randoms out of the King Air. Though with the King Air I have found that you will have to do some transitioning right out the door. You are limited because of the size of the door. Unlike the otter. But again next time I see you. You can do some experimenting yourself as long as you understand the basic affects of the prop blast and individuals body positioning.
By the way? Where is Milwauke CA?
Seb
Sebazz........

A wise man once said to me, any exit of any kind will work if everyone on the jump does two things.....
Everyone will GO on GO
and
Everyone will Present to the relative wind
We launch stairsteps alot, it's a stable exit...allows for you to "box it out" on the hill and USUALLY comes off clean -
Unless someone leaves late or doesnt present and folds under ;)
Be sure to dirt dive your climb out and exit several times and just go try stuff....funnels can be fun sometimes.
GO on GO, and Present

Well, Bonzo, first you return to California and find that your former student WON THE TRACKING CONTEST AT BYRON! HA! And YOU taught me how to track!

You must first find willing meeker monkeys who will grab each other where you say and jump when you say GO!

Try a closed accordion with a cat on the guy in the door. Front float and rear float reach in and grab the outside leg grips on the door jumper. The door jumper grabs the inside grips on the floaters. The second in the plane has both inside leg grips on the door jumper.

BUT YOU MUST DO THIS EXIT IN BYRON AND FEEL THE LOVE!

Your monkey,

JP

Our 4-way team started out jumping only a kingair and learned to pull just about anything from the exit. One of the easiest is to launch a zig-zag. Only thing wierd about it is that the tail launches late so that he comes out presenting when the inside center is just clearing the door.

Hope this helps some.

Shawn