loopysteph

Kiss pass

But, is it okay to do a kiss pass with a married man in front of his wife???

I've had Lynn dirt dive kiss passes in front of me. Does it bother me?
Nah, a kiss pass is a kiss pass.
Same goes for a hug and kiss on greeting skydiving friends -- to us, it's a part of the feeling of community we have.
Of course if the kiss lasts for five minutes...:o

Of course if the kiss lasts for five minutes...

That's called a cypress fire I beleive. :D
You know I jump at Mile-hi now and I have no idea who loopysteph is, of course I'll feel really bad if I met her and didn't put 2 and 2 together. (that equals 5 right?)

I've heard of this, but I've not been able to get the details!

Can someone please explain, in detail, how you go about kissing a fellow jumper in free-fall without knocking your front teeth out? How exactly do you do a kiss pass?

Do you hold on?

Is there a "hands-off" version?

Is anyone else as paranoid about HSV-1 as I am?

There have been one or two jumps where on the ground I've discovered huge gobs of snot hanging on the side of my face, which I KNOW came out in free-fall. I've seen it happen to others as well. This could only make the whole "kiss-pass" thing even more dangerous.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

How do you do it? Well, that's probably something you should ask your parents. ;)

I will say, start with a two-way with low grips. Go from there. If you wear helmets, make sure they're open face.

Extra points for tongue action.:)

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

I'm a kiss-pass-virgin...:)
Anyway, is a kiss pass usually planed or do I risk someone suddenly kiss passing me while doing a 4-way. Comming as a total suprise for me.
--- I just imagen the other 2 cracking up at the sight of me beeing totally baffled, possible totally forgetting where I am until my cypress fires...damn...what happened??? :S:$:D---
-fudd

Hi all:
I just graduated from my AFF and unbenownst to me our male instructor has a tradition of kissing every student during their check dive, male or female. I'm glad I've got the look of shock and disgust on video to laugh at for a long time.

ISAIAH 40:31

When I was flying video for 4 way in Lodi, one of the grizzled crew dogs kissed me before bailing out. It was hilarious.

I was flying video on a zoo dive at Perris when Bytch kissed everybody, so I missed it. I told my Mrs. about it and she suited up and did a tandem so I could get my first freefall kiss from her.

My level one instructor was the tandem master on that one. Our sixteenth wedding anniversary on Friday the 13th:).

Oh, and I'm ready for more:o. And no, it's not cheating.B|