Jumperpaula

Giving back to the Sport

This year, Ive decided this will be my year to work with some low-timers, rack up my own jump numbers and give back to the sport that I love so much, which will be an ongoing thing from here out.
? Advice on working with students who are recently "A" qualified.
I've taken the BIC, but I know there are some good idea's and tips from you. I've got some links and material for dirt dives, but anything would help.
Good post diving technique? Talk or Walkthrough?
Im all eyes, and Thanks Guys.
Fly Your Slot !

I think thats awesome. I too have made a decision to do the same. I guess you if I had any advice I would just stress to people that the size or amount of people on a dive are not whats important. Work on body flying stuff like levelidity, driving to the middle, side sliding, and burble hopping just one on one. They are the most rewarding skydives I have found. Make people bomb out after you to and make them come to you. Try not to help them to much. No grips on your exits so they learn to fly their own bodies out the door. When you have two lower time jumpers and your're doing a three way just focus on slot flying for almost the whole dive. Oh practice practice practice breakoff's. Safe breakoff's are super important.
Cheers to you though, you will make lots of friends...:)Seb B|