skybytch

Airspeed Tunnel Camp - July

Spending my tax refund before it gets here....
So anyway, is anyone planning or thinking about going to either of the Airspeed tunnel camps in July? I'm looking at the 18th-20th. Would love to share a room with someone and maybe make it a little cheaper...
pull and flare,
lisa
--

You're doing yourself a disservice if you also dont' check out other tunnel camp offerings... Sebastian XL and Deland majik also offer tunnel camps (and can schedule training outside of structured camps cause they're local). check out the price you pay, what you get and how much personal attention you're getting.

Thanks for the tip. Nothing against anyone else offering tunnel training, but I have several reasons for choosing the Airspeed camp over the others. I know some of the guys on Airspeed, the company I work for sponsors them (no discount though...), and (call me a snob, I don't care :)pull and flare,
lisa
--
Life is tough, but I'm tougher

Sebastian XL and Deland majik

Hey Weid can you post links for the above two? I'm doing airspeed in March, but since I'm local anyway I'll probably always be up for a little tunnelwork.
Is Sebastian XL affiliated with the DZ?

yes Sebastian XL is affiliated with Sebastian..There name is XL but they are sponsored by the DZ...They don't have a website..but if you call the DZ and ask for Pete he will hook ya up....they are great guys and will train you very well...
http://www.skydiveseb.com
Now Magik I spent 15 minutes in the tunnel with Joey. great guy and vastly improved my belly flying....learned much more than I would have over 15 skydives....
There web site is http://www.delandmagik.com
marc
"...a mind stretched with new idea's will never regain its shape"

I just moved to Orlando. Staying at a friends house but will have a place by then. Send me an e-mail as it gets close. I will not only attend but you can crash and we can go to a few dz's in the area to perform our newly acquired skills.
Nathan