SkydiveMonkey

FS1

Have you had a look on the BPA's site? (www.bpa.org.uk) Look under 'BPA Office' for 'Documents on-line'. Have you got your IC1 yet? If not, its probably a good idea to get that first because a lot of important areas are covered by it (eg canopy control, spotting etc.). BTW the FS1 isn't just *any* 4 point 4 way. I got warp coaching and found it helped me progress towards my FS1 in a safe structured manner.
Of course at Hinton your WARP coaching is subsidized by the DZ all the way up to your FS1 dive..... (and they subsidize FF1 coaching as well!) :)Will

The flat bitch warp covers - forward, backins, slow fall/fast fall, side ins, 360 in place turns, swooping (on formations NOT canopy.... ;op) once these have been covered you then have a 3 point 3 way then a 4 point 4 way to do.............. (which at hinton is a set dive)............. basically you learn the basics one on one and then use your skills to fly formation......... and once you get your FS1 you can leave all the flat shit behind and come out and have some REAL flying fun with FFly...............
BSBD
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"