Slappie

Help!

Well all I never ever thought I would be over on the RW forum!! :o But I have come to the conclusion I need help in this area. I've got a good sit my tracks are good too. I want to start doing some RW 2-ways with someone at Spaceland willing to take the time to help me get better and able to fly a slot. I'm not looking to compete in RW just be able to fly a slot. :D I'm going to be back in the air late Jan early Feb. {hopefully if everything goes well} I will need to do some belly flys to get my skills back to par. So drop me a line if your willing to take a DarkSide junkie to the RW hill and push him off!! :D
Ok I fixed it...
My New Website with 24hr Chat

So drop me a line if your willing to take a DarkSide junkie to the RW hill and push him off!!

Rookie!! We don't push people off the hill...we turn points on it.
Another technique is to find a good 4-Way RW team and ask them to show you their yuan. That could get you invited into the inner circle.
Or, if you get to FL, I'm sure we could set up a nice little jump for you. Just let us know.
flyhiB|

What am I tofu? You owe me several RW jumps that we were supposed to do before the dz.com weekend remember? ;)
Anyway, when you are back in the air Jeff, Greg, Shelly and I would be more than happy to bring you up to speed before you tacke Scotty or Tom's larger groups. One of us is always there so come on over and join in.
B| Gemini
... Fear? Fear is riding the plane down ...