Willi91

Vigil Xtreme

Has anyone got any experience with the Vigil Xtreme?

I think it is time for me to change my standard Vigil II into a speed type AAD and since I've been happy with my Vigil so far, I was considering going for their Xtreme version. I'm looking for reasons to choose the Cypres Speed over the Vigil besides the usual reasons such as past incidents with missing cutters, no mandatory overhaul and so on.

I don't know if you're interested. The M2 expert model can be turned to x mode, which is a speed mode for CP use. It also can tell you something they call the "gravity index" of the last jump. Which basically is how close you are coming to the firing speed after your canopy is open on your last jump. This is supposed to help you decide if you need to use the speed mode or not.

I guess the weakness is that you need to remember to switch it into speed mode every time you turn it on if you are going to need it.

More details are in the manual.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.