maggyrider

Connected front- and rearrisers

As it seems the front- and rearrisers in this video (https://www.facebook.com/clifford.steele/videos/10207891790072249/) are connected just below the dive loops. I have never seen anything like this before. Does anyone know the advantage of doing this?

Also... F***ing nice turn!
Nice words are not always true - and true words are not always nice.

stayhigh

Rear riser trim sets are much easier to adjust when under load.

okay, I'll admit it. I actually laughed ^^ the more I read from this kind hearted person of yours the more I'd like to actually get to know you :$
-------------------------------------------------------

To absent friends

Have you ever flown speed wing?

I have flown Gin Fluid which had front riser trim tab and Swing Mirage and Spitfire which had rear riser trim tab.

From my experience rear riser trim tabs are much easier to operate when under load.

How was your experience with paraglider wings which had these tabs long time ago?
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

stayhigh

Have you ever flown speed wing?

I have flown Gin Fluid which had front riser trim tab and Swing Mirage and Spitfire which had rear riser trim tab.

From my experience rear riser trim tabs are much easier to operate when under load.

How was your experience with paraglider wings which had these tabs long time ago?

Hi, I speedride, speedfly a lot ... A big reason to have it on the front for me is safety. Sometimes these trim systems slip , or fail. If the front sytem slips, it wil make the trim of your wing flatter,. If the rear system fails, It wil make the angle of the wing steeper... I wouldnt want that on a small wing in my last turn...