vellu

Manual for Pisa Hornet

Helloouu..
Anyone has got a manual for a Pisa Hornet canopy?
We have a d******d learning to swoop with an old Hornet and i recall that the manual says pulling the fronts is a bad idea.
The thing is that he does not listen anything that we are trying to teach him, he knows everything.
I´w done few jumps on a hornet(had to) and compared to other old school 9cells that thing is even wors than a Spark.

If the post is in a wrong place can you move it to the rigging section so i can get and read the manual to talk some sense in to this guy.

-v

good luck with that... dont you know he could write the manual himself! Why is he bothering with coaching at all? Sounds like hes already a pro! just hook that shit and hope! Ive heard thats how the pros do it
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...

Good luck finding a manual for the Hornet. If you do happen to find one though I would soo much appreciate if I could get a copy of it. I've tried calling Aerodyne and they haven't been much help with my Hornet.

I kind of found out that you get what you pay for.

I had one of those, and at one time I read the manual, but I don't recall any restrictions like that.

I was loading my 170 up with lots of weight and doing front riser landings. It was a waste of my time, but it never demonstrated any scary performance from it.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P