NvyZero

Crossfire 3

aeronaut

***picture of canopy being tested

With a PC without a kill line ?
Do I see it right, are there two connections for the stearing line on the raer riser?

They're all prototypes so figures what they were testing... I would believe that the version for sale will be "classic" with respect to this.

*Me thinks* this might very well be my next "type" of canopy, probably not my next canopy, but my next step when I'll feel like graduating from the Saf's.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

There was a video circulating Facebook last fall of them testing a canopy that looked to be a mix between VK/VC and KA, non-xbraced. With what both companies have learned from their ultra-class, and Leia/VK, development, I'd assume that they would bring that into their "xbraced feeder" canopies. It just makes sense IMHO. It seems to me it would probably take more time/engineering to apply those principles to non-xbraced, so we may have to wait longer :( Hopefully I'm wrong.
(I have never flown a xbraced, so my opinion is...uneducated)

I just bought and started jumping a Crossfire2 in Eloy two weeks ago, not because I want to but because as soon as I do something like that something newer/better comes out and makes what I paid for obsolete. The Crossfire3 release should happen any minute now.

You're welcome everybody.

s soon as I do something like that something newer/better comes out and makes what I paid for obsolete.

If you want some video of you jumping your Crossfire2, let me know. I have a state-of-the-art Beta video setup that is kick ass.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

flyhi

s soon as I do something like that something newer/better comes out and makes what I paid for obsolete.

If you want some video of you jumping your Crossfire2, let me know. I have a state-of-the-art Beta video setup that is kick ass.

I appreciate that, but recently converted all of my stuff from Laserdisk to HDDVD and gave up my Beta Max setup in the process. There's no way this whole BluRay thing will pan out is there!?!

There will be a Crossfire 3 and and Crossfire X,
The X is higher performance and may take on another name.

At the moment they are focusing on getting the Safire3 and the wingsuit canopy out on the market
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232