HUPRA

Coccyx Protector

The only ones I found for speedflying were integrated into motocross body armor.
I did get the lightest one I could find and that came with spine and coccyx protection but it does get really warm wearing it. Of course I wasn't wearing it the one time I needed to... :(

It's a really good idea. I see all these people landing on their arse and keep telling them that a broken coccyx REALLY hurts. And for about 6 months too.

I´ve been snowboarding regularly for the past 8 years and started using hip pad protector shorts under my pants when I started with freestyle maneuvers (jibbing/jumping)

I found them quite confortable and breathable. Once you have worn them several times you forgot about them. You can choose between models with plastic rigid parts protecting your tailbone or not

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v13/1164289301_1/-font-b-Padded-b-font-Impact-Shorts-Hip-Butt-Protective-Gear-font-b-Crash-b.jpg

http://www.allsportprotection.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/chris.jpg

http://www.stadtkind.biz/images/2013/04/Dainese.png

In a way its a great idea, the one I used for snowboarding was called a dbs buttpad (purchased it somewhere around 1994 and I jokingly referred to the dbs part as "don't break shit" - it enabled me to take some pretty bad hits to that region when I messed up - but it was all padding with no plastic shell so it was a bit limited - my concern with using one for skydiving would be someone using one for skydiving and relying on it might be accepting of hard impact landing/slides - yeah the coccyx might be intact with the protection worn, but what is repeated impacts doing to the rest of the spine?

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

These swoopers who really need ass protector, is an athlete. They like the repeated ass pounding, and they wish they can impact harder if it means to go extra 5 yards or hitting the zone.

Rest of the spine can careless. Drink some water and down some Advil and drive on. Hooah.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

They sound bulky, but hockey pants are going along the ways of having a tighter under garment that has all the padding you'd like, ass padding and so on that one can fit comfortably under a pair of swoop shorts. Personally I'm getting some for the protection placed on the front and inside portions of the thigh as my last trip to the bottom of the pond left me with some pretty intense bruising to the ego and legs. The ass protection is a must when sliding in on not so forgiving terrain.
D.S 174.2

Be careful what you say. Some one might take it the right way.