emmett751

Swoop Pond

Nate - NorCal will have one pretty soon. I don't have a definitive time line yet, but student operations should begin shortly at Skydive California http://skydivecal.com/#section-about-skydive-california which is the priority. I'm involved in getting an approved design by the DZO and we'll move quickly after that.

We are excited to build the competitive canopy piloting community back up here in NorCal. Its not easy for sure, but we are moving forward.
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Hey Marcel;

Very glad to hear plans for a pond in that area. I live in Colorado, but work in Oakland, so Skydive California will be the closest DZ when I'm out there.

I was part of the group back in the day that put the Oregon pond in, and would be happy to help out any time I'm in Oakland and can work it into my schedule. Keep us updated on your progress.

jacketsdb23

Nate - NorCal will have one pretty soon. I don't have a definitive time line yet, but student operations should begin shortly at Skydive California http://skydivecal.com/#section-about-skydive-california which is the priority. I'm involved in getting an approved design by the DZO and we'll move quickly after that.

We are excited to build the competitive canopy piloting community back up here in NorCal. Its not easy for sure, but we are moving forward.

Marcel,

Any new info about the new DZ up North?