BETO74

Neos vs Velocity

I did a quick search a many ppl likes the opening of the neos but how does it compare to the Velo? My vela had pretty sweet opening too and never had a spinner or slammer, Im coming out a year off I used to fly a velo 96, I think the neos is somewhere in between a crossfire and a Velo? Any thoughts?
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

BETO74

I did a quick search a many ppl likes the opening of the neos but how does it compare to the Velo? My vela had pretty sweet opening too and never had a spinner or slammer, Im coming out a year off I used to fly a velo 96, I think the neos is somewhere in between a crossfire and a Velo? Any thoughts?

if you flew a velo, you are going to think the neos is shit.

I have flown crossfire down to a 99, a Neos 89 and 84, and velo 96 and my current 84. The Neos does not have the same predictable openings like a velo or crossfire. They are generally snivel about the same as a velo, but IMO they are much more prone to crazy openings. The Neos dives a lot harder than a crossfire but not as hard as a velo. If you are coming back after a year off and are looking specifically for soft openings, its very hard to beat a crossfire.

J