missbrz

Call for new judges!

It’s that time of year again! Swoop season is here and it’s jam packed full of regional competitions, especially in the US. What we really need to make this successful is more CP judges to support this awesome growth in regional competitions. CP is the most judge intensive competition in skydiving and one of the most fun to judge (though that may be more personal opinion). For anyone interested in learning to judge CP, I’ll be doing FREE training at every FLCPA meet and at the first NECPL meet. We’ll cover the basics of judging and course set up for each discipline. (Just a quick overview of my qualifications for those of you who may not know me, I have been judging CP since 2010, have my FAI rating in CP judging, was technical director for last year’s US CP Nationals, and chief judge for this year’s US CP Nationals.) If you’re interested please send me a PM or email me at [email protected]. We’d love to have you!
And for the competitors, please remember that these regional meets can’t happen without been staffed by judges and course changers. If you know someone who is at every swoop comp, please encourage them to come out and judge. You get the best seats in the house if you’re helping at the events! :)Blue skies!
Jo B