mac2501

Canopy Coaching in Florida advice

Hi guys,

I’m looking at coming to Florida sometime in November for 2 weeks and I’m interested in some canopy coaching ideally 10 out of the 14 days.
I have just short of 1500 jumps (but I’m not current as I’m serving in Afghanistan at the moment)
Just putting the feelers out really to see costs and who I should be talking to, obviously I know the PD Guys and other local legends live in the Florida area but I’m looking for someone to work with me consistently over the 2 week period rather than changing coach every day.

Thoughts/advice greatly appreciated

Do you have any idea which dropzone you want to go to? Are you looking to do other activities in the area, or do you strictly want to skydive all day, every day? Do you want to camp, rent a RV on the dropzone, or stay nearby in a bunkhouse or hotel? Will you have a car?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Do you have any idea which dropzone you want to go to? Are you looking to do other activities in the area, or do you strictly want to skydive all day, every day? Do you want to camp, rent a RV on the dropzone, or stay nearby in a bunkhouse or hotel? Will you have a car?

Do you like green eggs and ham?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Well, looking at the Flight 1 calendar, they have a course in DeLand the weekend of Nov. 9-10. I would start with contacting them. They probably know the list of bunkhouses and rooms to rent in the area. Aaron Stocum is over in Zhills. Of course, Curt Bartholomew is also in DeLand and does coaching too.

Since you'll have a car and will be here for 2 weeks, I suggest you visit all the dz's in the area.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You have alot of PD guys and AlterEgo at your disposal. All great people and alot of past and current national and world record and title holders on those teams. talk to a few of them and find someone that suits your style