lurid1

ultimate riser length for Katana120 or XFire119

I am currently ordering a new rig and will be flying a Katana120 or a XFire119. I am ordering low drag risers with louie loops but have no idea what the ultimate riser length is? Any help would be appreciated thanx:) :)

I am currently ordering a new rig and will be flying a Katana120 or a XFire119. I am ordering low drag risers with louie loops but have no idea what the ultimate riser length is? Any help would be appreciated thanx:) :)

B|:(:([:/]

read your post again and ask yourself if you would give advice to such a post?!??

fill out your profile, otherwise many think you are a fu... TROLL!

low drag riser on a 120...LMFAO!

Always gotta be one tosser that feels the need to neg up the place with their "I'm such a freaking awesome dude coz I know so much about this sport I cant, for the life of me.. be any good at!"
Your a loser DivingWombat! I'm fine with not knowing everything about everything, and quite comfortable asking for advice from people who know more than I.. but u may keep your self righteous wankfest comments and politely shuv em up your hairy, no talent wombat ass!
Peacefully yours, Lurid1.:)

DivingWombat

read your post again and ask yourself if you would give advice to such a post?!??

i dont get why this is so funny that you are "LMFAO". what if the guy has an exit weight of 265?
gravity brings me down.........

DivingWombat

I competed on a Velo 120 loaded around 2.35 and even earned my pro-card on that canopy. Would you have LMFAO at me or just said hi at the DZ?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

AggieDave

I competed on a Velo 120 loaded around 2.35 and even earned my pro-card on that canopy. Would you have LMFAO at me or just said hi at the DZ?

Both?;)
Performance Designs Factory Team

ianmdrennan

Both?;)

Good man!

Not everyone can jump a canopy that is smaller than their slider on 46" risers.

ianmdrennan

Both?;)

B|

not many guys go out the door at 280 pounds.

DivingWombat

Both?;)

B|

not many guys go out the door at 280 pounds.

Now for more fun, I can tell you about the Velo 111 I loaded at 2.75...

The point is, canopy size is a number and you can't assume that just because someone has X sized canopy that they're not doing something outside of your idea of normal with it, unless you ask them.

DivingWombat

Douche bag comment.. Like you knows hit!!!

If you loser would fill out your profile, we could see your WL, experience and so on.

There are too many "trolls" on the forums just trying to keep others busy.

I never said that I am "freaking awesome". But thanks for the flowers!

You can politely smoke my ass hair you tampon-sucker!

Peacefully yours, DivingWombat

I'm jumping a KA120 at a WL 1.9 and I just switched from 22" to 26" risers as I like to have my arms all up in rears and got into the lines with the 22", what I didn't like at all. As expected the additional length makes the canopy dive harder and also extends the recovery arc. I also feel like the canopy is more responsive on rears. Dunno if thats just a subjective feeling though.

bennibluesky

I'm jumping a KA120 at a WL 1.9 and I just switched from 22" to 26" risers as I like to have my arms all up in rears and got into the lines with the 22", what I didn't like at all. As expected the additional length makes the canopy dive harder and also extends the recovery arc. I also feel like the canopy is more responsible on rears. Dunno if thats just a subjective feeling though.

I like a nice responsible canopy. :)
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA