theplummeter

Cheap swoop shorts

Hey all. I have nearly 150 jumps and have aggressively downsized, but only to make the Cessna look big and because I hate packing.

Since I'm already on such a small aggressive canopy, swooping seemed the logical option, so I've been turning lower and longer using the toggles.

It's working out perfect! The big drawback is this:
I can't afford awesome swoop pants to get more speed, which left me wondering how many of you are stealing your wife/girlfriends capris (or wearing your own) for swooping?

If I'm not going to pay a canopy coach I sure as hell am not going to pay for swoop pants.

"Since I'm already on such a small aggressive canopy, swooping seemed the logical option, so I've been turning lower and longer using the toggles."
Just wear a hospital gown, that way you can cut out the middle-man.

That sounds reasonable, but I'm looking for something lower drag, that looks like I was poured into and will eventually have to be cut out of with trauma shears.

"Since I'm already on such a small aggressive canopy, swooping seemed the logical option, so I've been turning lower and longer using the toggles."
Just wear a hospital gown, that way you can cut out the middle-man.

That sounds reasonable, but I'm looking for something lower drag, that looks like I was poured into and will eventually have to be cut out of with trauma shears.

oh! old school style suit then. Windmiller has a sexy red pleather one. You should definitely go that route too. Except maybe go with sparkly pink or neon yellow. :P