Chris-Ottawa

Put your money where your mouth is - Swooping "Normal" canopies

Hey man...if someone makes a post like that and can't handle the fallout, it's not my problem. Chuck completely missed the point of the thread and opted to post his resume for everyone to oogle instead. I called it, that's all.

But it's ok for the pro swoopers to shit on everyone with less jumps than them because they know anyone with under 8 million jumps has no respect on the internet. To me...that's a good thing. I'm ok without being "that guy that everyone on the internet knows". You know?
"When once you have tasted flight..."

Hey man...if someone makes a post like that and can't handle the fallout, it's not my problem. Chuck completely missed the point of the thread and opted to post his resume for everyone to oogle instead. I called it, that's all.

But it's ok for the pro swoopers to shit on everyone with less jumps than them because they know anyone with under 8 million jumps has no respect on the internet. To me...that's a good thing. I'm ok without being "that guy that everyone on the internet knows". You know?

I hope you are tall, so it's even funnier when chuck kicks your ass.