MrHixxx

Xaos 27 cell brake length

27 Xaos jumpers,

Just curious how much you have let your brake lines out from stock to prevent buffeting under rear riser input. I have a new 27 for a working canopy and I haven't jumped one for a while (other canopies are JVXs and a Velo). So, I just wanted a ballpark place to start off the stock setting.

Straight replies only please. I don't need to hear any "I'm too clever." answers...

thanks, Jon
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

I know its a boaring phrase but whatever you like whatever you feel the most comfortable with. If you flew velo and jvx standard lenght then you prob gonna like xaos standard as well. I let my velo brakes out as much as 7" now after reline its 6" however I have borrowed a long time ago my friends xaos for ~60-70 jumps and I lengthened about 4" if remember correctly, hope this helps! I am not tall nor have abnormal arms either, just the way I like my brake settings :)

I think 4" is a good start then. I let my Velo out about 4" and my JVXes were let out by the previous owner. They have a much lower power band than the others. Thanks for the input.

-Jon
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when