jf951

ground launching in Norcal

so despite reading alot of threads about bashing ppl for learning to ground launch

where can i learn, and what are the baby steps to start ground launching?

does anyone know of any good contacts who have ground launching courses? in the norther california bay area?

can it be learned on skydiving gear or do you need to have actual ground launching gear

if ur gonna bash dont waste your breath, i just want objective answers, not subjective ridicule. thanks
Jump more, Bitch less.

I know there are a bunch of people who ground launch in Pacifica. As to whether or not its a good beginner launching area, I don't know. I know many people I jump with who have learned there on skydiving gear.
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Pacifica is amazing, but not very good for beginners. It's big, and it's a commitment.

I would suggest finding somebody who knows their way around Marina (Near SDMB) and take a trip out there. Very forgiving sand dunes, and you can learn a lot. I'd offer to take you out, but I just left til summer [:/]

It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye