eUrNiCc

FLCPA Zhills Comp. 2/6

This morning the forecast was looking good, but now it 's calling for 22 gusting 26 for Sat & I'm assuming the meet is going to get pushed to sunday. So far the Sunday forecast is calling for good winds.

I was going to carpool down the Dave Jennings, but it looks like he won't be able to make it down for a sunday comp. Does anybody else from the NC area want to share a ride? Raefordites?

If I don't make it down to the meet, safe swoops everybody!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Mot sure if Joe Abelin is in overseas or not. He's one of the golden knights.
You may be a bit late for this one, but if you can get to Atlanta, Joey Day and Warren are driving down.

We've got the new accuracy course set up and the speed calculations fixed to run all the new rules. Hope you can make it!
The weather is kind of crappy today. Tomorrow looks windy, but maybe we can get a few in in the AM
Watch out for planters.

have fun guys a bit too iffy for me to travel for a day to get there..

D

Mot sure if Joe Abelin is in overseas or not. He's one of the golden knights.
You may be a bit late for this one, but if you can get to Atlanta, Joey Day and Warren are driving down.

We've got the new accuracy course set up and the speed calculations fixed to run all the new rules. Hope you can make it!
The weather is kind of crappy today. Tomorrow looks windy, but maybe we can get a few in in the AM

http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Wait, there was GOLD involved? i didnt get any gold... WTF? >:( I got lucky, but better be lucky than good - i have 250 bucks that proves that. Hope they didnt make a mistake in calculations and dont expect me to give that money back! Cause i wont. :D

Thanks guys! I was excited to do well. But I am even more excited and happy for Pia, she got 12th place!!

I don't know anyone who deserves a good result more than her, she earned it. Some of us big boys should learn from her about being tough - that chick's got heart! She never quits! I've watched her compete through two seasons of FLCPA and the regulars will back me up on this - she took more spills than most of the guys I know, but always got up laughing and drove on til the end.

Congrats, Pia! Job well done!

Thanks boys!! Especially nice of Mike to put it out there for me with such elan. If it wasn't for him, I'd still be on the Crossfire and not doing much with it. I owe a lot of "stick to it" to him. Anyway, I hope I can finally be off the bottom rung now, but I'm not promising anything.:P