rosie_m8

swoop pond construction

Contact this company.

http://www.hanesgeo.com/locations.asp

Talk to them about a pond liner. Tell them what it will be used for and get a product #. PM me and let me know the # and what cost they quote you. They are one of my suppliers and I will get my cost on it. You can run it through my company but pay COD insterad of putting it on my account.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I am not sure how often he logs in to DZ.COM anymore, but send a message to crewkeith.
He was very instrumental towards building Mile-Hi's pond back in 2005.

These are NOT the sort of pond production pictures you are after, but I just post them here for laughs. Here are some pictures from some of the first swoops ever made at Mile-Hi's pond well before the terrain was finished and before the sand was added to the beach. It brings back some great memories for those of us who were there that day, for those of us who were crazy enough to swoop on a partially finished pond. It brings back some fond memories of Dave being the first one to crash (see the pictures from the 2nd post), though he was not the first chow. I forget who the first chow was? It may have been Dave on a different swoop, or was it someone else? :ph34r:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1803516;search_string=pond;#1803516

BTW ... is the location of your possible pond top secret? Or can you tell us where this pond may be located? I heard a rumor the other day and it's just the sort of rumor to bring some ole' swooping slug like myself out of retirement if the rumor I heard becomes reality. B|

PS: I just finished reading the old thread. Dave was the first person to swoop the Mile-Hi pond and the first major chow on the pond (different swoops). :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Here is some pics from our newly remade pond
100 m long
18 m wide in the narrow end
30 m wide at the widest part

possibillity to have all 3 courses set up at the same time.

There is made ancor points in the bottom of the pond to ease attachment of gates
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg