Rod McCRORY
Erwin BAATENBURG DE JONG
Rhys KEMPEN
Daniel ERIKSEN
Aleksandr KVOCHUR
Alexander GOLOVKIN ...

'Officially' my first swoop comp. B|

what a venue!!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Some information for participants. The course construction has been layd out respecting the local predominant winds. Courses in the morning shouls have light downwind conditions, afternoon courses sidewind. Preferably there will be distance and speed in downwind windows, accuracy in sidewind windows.

I can't tell 100% but it's very likely that the speed will be set right hand carve.

Be aware that the competition is taking place in sea water and not on an artificial pond ! There is very little wave but planning Accuracy with a sidewind will give us a "little" wave in the small bay. It's really little but for those that are used to artificial ponds this might be an additional "mission".

There will be a completely equipped rigging loft with the possibility to clean and rinse equipment with sweet water.

Thnaks for that info.

Do you know how much chance there will be to train at the site before the competition starts?

I could/would arrive earlier if I knew I could utilise the time for training, I have asked the event organisers with no deifinitive answer.

see you there,

Rhys
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I am event co-organiser for the CP and technical course director. I can confirm that the organisation will cover a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 training jumps. These jumps will be done during the scheduled competition days. There is NO possibility to do jumps on the competition site before the competition date. Dubai has a super tight air space and the Notam is valid for the dates that you find in the bulletin. Also at the moment I would not know an active skydiving operation nearby.

accuracy is finished

1 Jay Moledzki 100,000 p(91) 100,000 p(84) 88,095 p(74)

2 Christan "Wuzi" Wagner 89,010 p(81) 100,000 p(84) 96,428 p(81)

3 Thomas Hughes 89,010 p(81) 94,047 p(79) 100,000p (84)