NealFitz

How has this been done??

How has this dude done a 360 about 100ft from the ground and still managed to swoop her in- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxCLmNOEb7A&feature=related am i missing a trick here :D
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=7573

The jumper explains it there, where he posted it. :)
He says it was a combination of rear riser and harness input.

Dave

I am the jumper in that video. The manuever was done with rears and harnes only... not toggle. I trained a lot for that manuever and it was awesome to perform.

Ryan

See you in the incident reports......what's so cool a about it?

Looks like the pilot has some Paragliding and/or Speedflying background. I understand, that it's easier to perform with such wings, but with a skydiving wing without a hip attachment harness... Impressive. Can you do the same move with your Nano? How?

I'm a British nanny, and I'm dangerous!

See you in the incident reports......what's so cool a about it?

I won't be in the reports for this maneuver... I don't currently perform it near the ground. ;)

The visuals are fantastic. Performing this on a high pull next to someone is cool because you do not loose altitude on them. And when this is done near the ground there is a point where you let up on all input except harness and you can look up and see nothing but ground above your canopy... It really is sweet.

have you done it with camera on your helmet? that would be great to see if you post video.

I'm very impressed and to be honest I thought that it is impossible on parachute canopy so near the ground. But it is very dangerous.

I believe I wont see you in the incident report section as other for some strange reason say.

that was great
Janusz
Back to Poland... back home.

The only thing I have posted online right now is part of my end of year video for last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=756g1YJKZNc

at 1:50 I do one on a high pull with someone and at 3:00 I do one near the ground but I look forward the whole time. I did not take a lot of inside video when i did it near the ground (thoses were mostly dedicated hop & pops) I am traveling for the next few weeks but when I get back I can look through my raw video and see what I have.