DALAILAMA

CPC MEET #5 @ Raeford Parachute center

So May the 16th its on!
I will be contacting the local hotels tomorrow and getting prices. Just let me know what everyone wants to do about food after the event. we have an excelent bar and grill and if preplanned we can arrange a catered meal of NC's finest BBQ.
I have been pretty busy with all the course materials and getting things ready.
I will be completing the bases for the "in the water" markers tomorrow and expecting the shipment of 8" in diameter course markers sometime this week. I would like for the courses to be up by this weekend for training next week. My goal is to have a day where speed is practiced and a day where distance and accuracy are practiced. Eliminating more than one course up at a time. The visuals just suck too bad! The water depth and the markers are so managable that a course change will take approximately 20 minutes with 2 people.
If anyone has any questions or comments you can contact me via my email address since I only get on here when wanting to be amused by Shatalovs delerious russian babble or just feeling the need to measure my Johnson in one of those other obnoxious forum catabories!
:D
Hope to see everyone there.....except for the Farm crew......sissies!
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

Just let me know what everyone wants to do about food after the event.

i don't know about anyone else, but i would like to eat it. May be even drink a beer or two? I dont know... it just seems like the right thing to do.

Just talked to a person today that is providing catering for Skyfest and they are willing to cater the event. BBQ pulled pork, ribs and chicken type meals. I would need an estimated number of persons eating and what would the majority of people like to eat. Hotel info will be posted later today.
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

I am driving down...I eat, although less than I used to according to the fact that I am suddenly down 16 lbs to 184 on my 103....damn diet is working...good for freeflying...bad for swooping my current canopy....

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

GW - you might want to start a thread on who's coming only...
...taking menu orders from swoopers ?? What are you thinking?? They'll eat what you order!! Basta!!!
Get the number of bodies coming, choose a variety of stuff and let the caterers take over. Don't overcomplicate it.. that's something only I am allowed to do. ;)

Make sure if you are planning on comming to this event to bring you GWPP. No jumpers will be allowed in the pond without one. We will be handing out GWPP's before the event so make sure you get one.
Thanks
Ryan
The pilot at Raeford
Skydiving is borring!!

Dave and I will be there :) Someone has to compete on a non-cross-braced after all...and count us in for dinner...now all we need is someone to drag in a shower trailer and we'll be in business....anyone....anyone??

thanks for the heads up Pia
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

Please add your name to the other post titled Who is coming.
Thanks.
GWPP is an term they made at Raeford because apparently when you are not around they like talking shit.
Yes, Ryan the pilot does like looking at GWs PP. He is kind of funny like that, obviously the girlfriend is a cover story!
Hee Hee! :D

Thanks.
GWPP is an term they made at Raeford because apparently when you are not around they like talking shit.
Yes, Ryan the pilot does like looking at GWs PP. He is kind of funny like that, obviously the girlfriend is a cover story!

In addition to the GWPP, the locals have also decided to give out a special award in honor of the first pond swoop at raeford.

The Rob-W Monster Swoop (RWMS) award will most likely be an empty bottle of rum or maybe a gold painted set of water wings. :)

We are still refining the qualifications; nothing definite yet. Amount of water displacement seems to be the top qualification so far...:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

Thanks.

In addition to the GWPP, the locals have also decided to give out a special award in honor of the first pond swoop at raeford.

The Rob-W Monster Swoop (RWMS) award will most likely be an empty bottle of rum or maybe a gold painted set of water wings. :)

98!!!

We are still refining the qualifications; nothing definite yet. Amount of water displacement seems to be the top qualification so far...:D:D:D