AggieDave

Texas CPC 2009

I know everyone has been asking. It is going to happen. The schedule isn't set quite yet, I had a set back, but the schedule will be announced soon. Some details have to be hammered out and its all dependent on my work schedule (which is up in the air for a little bit due to a transfer). The first meet won't be until the end of June or so. The last meet will be basically a nationals warm up/pre-meet.

I appreciate everyone's patience.

Thanks,

Dave
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

yes and please see if you can work out a deal with a good BBQ place near by. Some serious Texas style baby back ribs may be needed for proper wing loading, especially for those light swoopers that fly small velos dangerously underloaded @1.9 :ph34r:

I'll make a trip to TX before the Nats for one of the comps for sure. I always wanted to see Texas. Texas to me is what Moscow is to an average American. Where an average American thinks everyone in Russia drinks vodka with tea and then wrestles bears in the snow, we think that everyone in Texas is a cowboy, they all have Colt revolvers and everyone is fat. And none of them can say "nuclear". And if the American stereotype is far from the truth (we don't drink tea at all), the Russian stereotype is a true fact. It's in the Geneva convention, look it up.

P.S. with all due respect, Rambo was a pussy.

:D