JohnnyZ

Swoop Week 2009

because then if you fart in the plane you can only make 4 people gag, but with an otter you can get all 20 if you're really good. for example at this last meet at Last Big Splash, i had a really good fart but only made my teammates and pilot gag, however, if it were on an otter i almost for sure would have made someone puke or at least some nose bleeds and eyes swell...it's pretty scientific. so lets just stay with an otter :)

Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

because then if you fart in the plane you can only make 4 people gag, but with an otter you can get all 20 if you're really good. for example at this last meet at Last Big Splash, i had a really good fart but only made my teammates and pilot gag, however, if it were on an otter i almost for sure would have made someone puke or at least some nose bleeds and eyes swell...it's pretty scientific. so lets just stay with an otter :)

Although it wasn't an otter, I succeded in making our pilot gag while i was sitting next to the open door of a caravan once:) I tried to blame it on the tandems that exited before us but it didn't work.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I dont have a picture with the markers but landing direction is to the south with distance on the eastern side, accuracy in the middle and speed on the western side. All courses are up right now. Im sure there is an aerial view somewhere on their website. Hope that helps.

Stu,

Whats cool are the fountains in the back of the pond. They make excellent markers for your pattern and setup. At least for me it did last month. That and they break the surface of the water so its easier to see.

See you in a week.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Oh well. Makes since from a safety stand point, etc. But I did like the fountains.

Hey, camping is still OK on the DZ, right? Is it over near the pond or by the RV's? The area I used to camp on the DZ has been taken over by the pond and such.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."