aerialcameraman

Post your Velo

Sorry babe about the spelling! yeah, those line twists suck. I have it all on video too. I had a little more altitude to play with but it wasn't getting any better and we were soooo far out - made it back under the reserve (thanks PD!) and finished the Video. THEN went back and found it all...

Nope, once again I'm not going to make it to FL this year. Too many things going on this year. I only have every other weekend off of work, so that makes it suck even more.

I have a one revolution rule with my main. If I can't arrest the spin in a revolution (after not controlling the opening before allowing the canopy to become uneven), then its gone.

Its a little extreme for most folks, but I lot altitude awareness in spinning linetwists and damned near spun in about 6 years ago.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I lost alt awareness in CO - spent almost 2.5K getting them out and realized I never look at my alti the whole time.. and was approaching my hard deck when they finally came out ( it was flying straight at least) I wasn't terrified until I realized my altitude awareness was -0-.... THAT chop pictured was after the CO experience... sorry we wont see you in FL this year. Hopefully I can make it down to TX

Every time, I see a top canopy (flying by a good pilot) in such odd color - I remember the scene frome some action movie, where the Hero has defeat the bad guy told to the girl: "you know, how recognize the bad guy? only the scoundrel can do THIS with a good car!>:(" and show her the bad guy's GREEN ferrari

Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?

Yeeeeesh, haven't had the pleasure of that view from my Velo yet.

Here's mine, re-size courtesy of Jarret, thanks dude B|

....sooner or later...:P

Believe me i'm waiting, last chop was on jump #48 :o

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

aw, i feel almost like a rock star, people are posting pics of me! Not quite Shane or AggieDave's caliber though, more like a mini rock star. Like the diet coke of swoop stars - one calorie, not quite swooperish enough. Hence the small resolution.

P.S. there is a swoop pic thread already.