Peej

Johannesburg Skydiving Club wins bid for World Cup 2009

And there you have it, thanks Jasper :)
I'll be at the DZ doing tandem vids this weekend but i'll try and get some pics of the pond so you guys can have a look at how she is looking, with all the rain we've been having it's looking really good. Look out for a FaceBook group soon as well.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

me's gonna makes a banana boat and row my monkey ass back to the mother land for some swoopy swoopy action B|

Well done JSC ..... all i gotta say is BRING IT :)

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

Again ZA!!!!! Great I really loved it last year so looks good to me...
Can somebody tell me like in what area is it? is it close to the center of Jburg?
So I guess I m going to get to taste that delicious biltong again... super
Lucy in the Sky
http:\\www.skydivelillo.com

The Johannesburg Skydiving Club is approximately 88km's from Johannesburg City, roughly one hour by car. It has to be that far because of air traffic control regulations. But i drive through there every Saturday and Sunday, it's not a bad drive.

Edited to add: Ok, here is the link to the group, please join and feel free to invite potential competitors.

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=49788112011&view=user#/group.php?gid=49788112011

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky