Fritte

Where can I buy an R.D.S?

Totally right, but these rings from Para Concepts look like aluminium.

They are not aluminum. They're made out of some kind of alloy that not nearly as soft... Almost like titanium. I don't know how else to explain it.

B|B|B|
Hello
the material is ALZnMgCu1.5

Here are a few examples of how you can also anodize including engraving.
Those who are interested simply log.

I wanted to let you see the slider rds of my production,
in italy many competitors use,
the rings are made of stainless steel,
the removal system is in two pull because I noticed that without the cross at the center the slider rds worked better even at terminal velocity.
I also made a version for the jvx,
Riccardo Paganelli took him to the last Canopy Piloting World Championships in South Africa.
These are the photos.
http://www.skymik.it

Smart decision to offer both versions of already proven and tested designs, as well as to add the collapse option for those few who may want it. Nothing new as far as basic RDS design though, right? Seems like a straight up copy of existing systems.

What is the price range on these?

Smart decision to offer both versions of already proven and tested designs, as well as to add the collapse option for those few who may want it. Nothing new as far as basic RDS design though, right? Seems like a straight up copy of existing systems.

Thank you;)

What is the price range on these?

Please private message the poster if you are interested ~ Ian
http://www.skymik.it

Lookma, every time!
I have had 5 of them, on 5 different canopies. Sabre2-150 and 135. Katana 120 and 107, and now on a Velo 96 and about to get another one for a Velo 90.
In every case the openings are MUCH better.
The lookma RDS also comes with a D-bag pocket to protect your canopy which works beautifully.
I even rigged my Velo 96 with Lookma RDS to a vastly oversized (200) static line rig and I static lined it from 3500 feet. That's how much faith I have in my Lookma RDs and my Velo!

I have one of the first gen paraconcepts and like it because they are easy on lines. However, they are bulky and I am thinking about ordering the new rings. so they are anodized 7075 aluminum alloy? are they proving to be durable enough?