gainer

World meet 2008, what's happening

Since the competition completed and thte weather day wasn't required, and it was advertised, there were going to be spectators at the dz to see some swooping.
Owner of Pretoria Skydiving center gave the spectators exactly what they wanted......Swooping.
Peter offered a $2,500 cash prize to a 2 round freestyle event and the competitors all agreed that instead of a prize use the money to pay for the jumps and it would be an exhibition event for the benefit of the spectators!
Me personally I chose the GW technique which I have become extremely good at....Drinking beer, watching and heckeling!
Hans Paulson leaves for the States today so when he gets back, give the meat missle a big pat on his back but watch out for his foot!
Photo is attached!
Stuart trains for his future job with the circus!
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

Congrats to all the competitors for their excellent performances. A special congrats goes out for a "special" competitor Greg Windmiller, way to go Greg! You are making the GK look great this year in canopy piloting. Who would have thought you would be a poster boy for anything other than....well I'll let your imagination do the rest of the job.

A special congrats goes out for a "special" competitor Greg Windmiller...who would have thought you would be a poster boy for anything...

Here's a picture of Greg's new team truck:
http://lonestartimes.com/images/2007/04/short-bus.jpg

Actually, I wish I could have gone to simply just watch. Only 11 more months until we all get together again and I can't wait.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ok, this year I'll actually try to get away and to your special super Florida CPC league.:P We'll see if I can get the time off. I know that I won't be able to get any time off between Jan and the end of May since I'm a trainer at work now and we have a new batch of people coming to us in Jan. However, I'll see what I can do!:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."