Rory81

Any info on the XF15?

Yes, the XF 15 is a very nice crossbraced canopy. Smooth openings and mostly on heading. It flies very steap and powerfull swoop. I did 50 jumps on the XF and also a few on the Raptor a nice and hot 9cell elliptical canopy, not for beginners, for advanced pilots. The XF15 is well made and the price (cost/performance ratio is very good)!

From introductory statement under Skydiving section on manufacturer's website:

"...Since than we have been developing high performance tandem canopies. The HOP330 is a pioneer in 'small tandem canopies"...

here is the link: http://www.jojowing.com/skydiving/skydiving.php

Those guys really take to the next level:))) high-performance tandem, yeah!

Looking at the pictures, it seems like XF15 has a lot in common with one very popular x-brace canopy:) May be people, who jump XF15 can tell how it's different from the Velo?

And also that Raptor canopy... I couldn't find any pictures of that high-performance monster on their web-site... Am I safe to assume that it might have a lot in common with Katana? :) Strange enough, it's only available in relatively big sizes.... If PD started testing their Katanas from smaller sizes to larger, looks like JOJO went in reverse order:) They have sizes from 170 to 108 availabe and nothing smaller:((( no mercy for skinny jumpers:(((

I normaly jump in germany. I do tandem-/4way- and some freeflyvideowork normaly. when i jump for my own i go for swooping and canopy control.

Yes i jumped one serveral times before and the canopy is really nice especially the openings. These are soft and on heading. The Openings are much better compared to a velo. From the way the canopy fly there is no much differenz between the velo and xf-15. I think.

I agree with you. I never had better opennings on any types of crossbraced canopies. If somebody thinks, that XF is a copy of Velo, thats no truht. There are differences: cuts,line set measures,stabillizers and others. Good news for funs: web will be uploaded as soon as possible. Everybody can read there informations about company jojowings and products.

I agree with opinion of boys, they have got total truth. i jump with XF15 for some seasons and i didnt have got nay problem. it is hight performance crossbrace canopy, i fly with it on competitions, just...super. but only one thing, that for me it is not total copy of velocity, but it is as well performance, there are no doubts ;) duby

Hi,

I asked for a demo in (live in the netherlands)
There is only a 115 available. If I really buy one i would probl. take a 97
You guys think it would be interesting to try the 115 to get an idea how it flies ?
or the size difference is just to big and the canopies would not be comparable?
thanks

Hi Petan,

i jump now the 97 and i love the canopy. I have 40-45 jumps on that canopy now and is the best canopy i ever had.

What are you jumping at the moment??

I think that between 115 and 97 can be a different because of the wingload. But to get an impression of the canopy the 115 is better than nothing.

Try it and maybe you love it.