CrazyL

Banned hookturns. Which turbine dz's have banned hookturns?

Is the Ranch on the list?

No idea, but i have some great news! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!

Oh and the pond swoop is this weekend.

Oh ya! Ya gonna compete? No choking this time! You know your good at rip'n that pond. By now you've been in enough comps to shake the comp anxiety and have fun swoop'n pond. Am I right? Get U some bro! And tell your Russian friend that also wears yellow and the crome helmet that Crazy Larry says have a good time and rip it up! And to Pya, get some water this time girl and I mean just on her toes yo! and if you see the fat man and his lipy wife, tell them I miss their hospitality. Going to the dentist right now and then to wrap up some tour gear, Later

Lipy wife here !
Ya know Larry I didn't think anyone could ruin the great day I was having today but then again I trusted you, crazy aint it ! (no pun intended)

Just to set the record straight I don't believe that you are banned from the Ranch. I don't recall you stabbing Billy or Joe in the back as you did us in your dramatic exit. As a matter of fact I'd like to invite you back to the Ranch (don't go thinking this is a job offer you definately torched that bridge) but sure come back, not only do I invite you, I dare you! And please dont go calling us again thinking we'd like to hear from you, the scars you left still haven't healed, that's what happens when ya stick the knife in so deep.

LIPY ? I wont ask why Lipy and why not MY Name since your all about name owning. Beacuse if I ask then you might think I care about your response and I dont. I also wont get into my husbands name since he is sleeping right now and when he finds out I responded to your post oddly enough he will probably get pissed at me for wasting my time but I trust (something you dont understand) he'll get over it. And knowing him as I do (I'm not speaking for him) but I'd bet he would dare ya to visit the ranch too..

I feel sorry for you that you confuse honesty with "lipy"..... "miss our hospitality" ...why wouldnt you... I'm sure you do...we opened our lives to you, our home our business the whole shebang we trusted you. If only we had checked referrals first, oh right we didn't ask for any we trusted you. You shouldnt call us "fat man and lipy wife" you should call us dumb and dumber !!! But again please dont call, but please do come to the ranch. FYI: after the shock and awe of your exit strategy we called the people you had worked for before us to find we werent your first bridge torched! You should slow down there arent that many dropzones in this country ya gonna run out and all you will have left is your surf wax and fishing pole. You should update your name to crazyL the BT (Bridge Torcher)

Hey Crackerman, I don't care if your hiding you name, Just know you are wasting your time because only realy men and women admitt their mistakes! Sure CrazyL "owns his name" he is crazy ! And I dont mean cutesy fun to be around kookie crazy. I mean crazy like sneaky backstabbing insanity!!! This is only my own personal experience with him I cant speak for the rest of the world, however ahhh nevermind ......

Hey Dan, he is talking about Andrei

Too all the people who read this forum to learn something: I apologize if you feel you wasted your time reading what I have written thinking ya didn't learn anything. I really have no place posting on a swoop forum since I dont swoop. However if you have read what I wrote I believe you have learned something, sorry if it wasnt about swooping.

Signed (my real name)
Donna Marshall Bayrasli

Is the Ranch on the list?

No idea, but i have some great news! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!

Oh and the pond swoop is this weekend.

Oh ya! Ya gonna compete? No choking this time! You know your good at rip'n that pond. By now you've been in enough comps to shake the comp anxiety and have fun swoop'n pond. Am I right? Get U some bro! And tell your Russian friend that also wears yellow and the crome helmet that Crazy Larry says have a good time and rip it up! And to Pya, get some water this time girl and I mean just on her toes yo! and if you see the fat man and his lipy wife, tell them I miss their hospitality. Going to the dentist right now and then to wrap up some tour gear, Later

Lipy wife here !
Ya know Larry I didn't think anyone could ruin the great day I was having today but then again I trusted you, crazy aint it ! (no pun intended)

Just to set the record straight I don't believe that you are banned from the Ranch. I don't recall you stabbing Billy or Joe in the back as you did us in your dramatic exit. As a matter of fact I'd like to invite you back to the Ranch (don't go thinking this is a job offer you definately torched that bridge) but sure come back, not only do I invite you, I dare you! And please dont go calling us again thinking we'd like to hear from you, the scars you left still haven't healed, that's what happens when ya stick the knife in so deep.

LIPY ? I wont ask why Lipy and why not MY Name since your all about name owning. Beacuse if I ask then you might think I care about your response and I dont. I also wont get into my husbands name since he is sleeping right now and when he finds out I responded to your post oddly enough he will probably get pissed at me for wasting my time but I trust (something you dont understand) he'll get over it. And knowing him as I do (I'm not speaking for him) but I'd bet he would dare ya to visit the ranch too..

I feel sorry for you that you confuse honesty with "lipy"..... "miss our hospitality" ...why wouldnt you... I'm sure you do...we opened our lives to you, our home our business the whole shebang we trusted you. If only we had checked referrals first, oh right we didn't ask for any we trusted you. You shouldnt call us "fat man and lipy wife" you should call us dumb and dumber !!! But again please dont call, but please do come to the ranch. FYI: after the shock and awe of your exit strategy we called the people you had worked for before us to find we werent your first bridge torched! You should slow down there arent that many dropzones in this country ya gonna run out and all you will have left is your surf wax and fishing pole. You should update your name to crazyL the BT (Bridge Torcher)

Hey Crackerman, I don't care if your hiding you name, Just know you are wasting your time because only realy men and women admitt their mistakes! Sure CrazyL "owns his name" he is crazy ! And I dont mean cutesy fun to be around kookie crazy. I mean crazy like sneaky backstabbing insanity!!! This is only my own personal experience with him I cant speak for the rest of the world, however ahhh nevermind ......

Hey Dan, he is talking about Andrei

Too all the people who read this forum to learn something: I apologize if you feel you wasted your time reading what I have written thinking ya didn't learn anything. I really have no place posting on a swoop forum since I dont swoop. However if you have read what I wrote I believe you have learned something, sorry if it wasnt about swooping.

Signed (my real name)
Donna Marshall Bayrasli

Hi Donna. Yep that exit sucked. 30 days notice was'nt good enough for you. Your man did'nt seem to have a problem. And, sorry for repeating one of the pet names that you give him. You and your man were good to me till he left town and you came into that shop and stirred things up and I did'nt take the crap. Like you, i'm not liked by every person that skydives or works in skydiving. There are some that do. Thanks for being so honest. Like other small businesses in skydiving that I have worked at and left, bridges have been burned. Am I the only skydiver that has happened to? Used to my good traits out weighed the bad. When i get upset, like you, that all changes for the bad and not too many people like to hear the crap. I rarely stir the crap up. But when I do bridges get burned. People who were acting like friends to me but were'nt show their true self. I no longer work for the skydiving business, you may find relief in that. Your business will never be called for reference, don't worry. I attempted to make amends with you people and have been denied. That's fine. I atleast tried sincerely. Then i gave up after a while. I've sent you business since I left, that's part of the good traits, and those customers were denied when they told you or your man that i'd sent them to you. I mean they live on the east coast and all and could have been loyal customers to you but somebody burned the bridge with them right from the git go.

yep the batwings added a different and cool looking color for parachutes and flew pretty well too. I know i've been in trouble after having oodles of fun so many times, it's all been worth it. Hookturns are still black death man what you talking about used to be. i'll connect so many tricks andlay down a black death low down and dirty in the right conditions with so much exhileration and control that even the old hookturners that are left will drop there jaw and say. wow, that's black death.

All that showing off dont mean sh*t without video :S