frost

Ranch Pond Swoop 2008, Sept 27-28

Is this coming weekend!

Looks like it's going to be the usual format - 2 jumps each of carving lane, straight lane, expression and 1 jump of raft accuracy. May be targets too? i dont know. Billy told me it's going to be "just what the ad says", but i didnt ask what ad and where... anyone seen any ads? :)

Who is planning to be here? Going to make Friday my practice day...

I will be there spent the weekend making nice with the pond after my draining of it last October

:P:P:P

also will be there on Friday as well for the morning till about 1 doing some practice

Dave

http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

When did you become such a little girl, GW? Is it my chest strap that scares you? I can understand that. But don't be afraid of it, it's just a piece of fabric, man. Besides, i am just compensating for my larger than average testicles.

per the ranch home page pond swoop meet postponed until October 4-5

cya all then

d

It sucks to be so reasonably-close to Gardiner right now, but unable to attend. I fly back home from Canada (a work trip) on the 4th and won't be able to make it even with the push-back date. I haven't made the trip to the PSN since 2005, but man, I LOVE that meet!

Chuck

its a shame I didnt show up oh wait I did

anyone have the results? I couldnt stick around as I got mad hungry that and I was pretty sure I came in last in everything :-P

D

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

its a shame I didnt show up oh wait I did

anyone have the results? I couldnt stick around as I got mad hungry that and I was pretty sure I came in last in everything :-P

D

The only way to avoid that is to come to the FLCPA meets and practice :D I was Joe's bitch for the day... missed being the "token" but at least it let someone else have the pleasure of being last....

I think it might have had something to do with the lack of jumping this year (stupid sinuses/new job)

next year is going to be a bit different for me

D