danielcroft

Noob question: harness on final?

dan your landings are awfully safe....

seriously a light harness adjustment will be a nice shallow adjustment on your canopy...

for everyone else, no matter what please see what inputs will do up high instead of trying them just down below to see what happens (I know dan does this from personal knowledge)

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

If you do them often enough you will notice a change. If you've only done them a few times maybe not. The smaller your canopy is, the more of an effect harness input has. For me going from a 170 Nitron 1.6 W/L, to a 150 Nitro 1.8 W/L was very noticeable. The canopies are identical other than the size and some extra reinforcement on the Nitro. I was able to fly an entire pattern with harness inputs on the 150, with the 170... I had better have a big area to hit B|.

"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

the landing I saw yesterday showed a marked improvement over the 190 I definitely think this is the right canopy for you to fly based on watching your previous landings and watching these...

if you want some drills next weekend let me know and I will video your landings and talk it out if we have time for that.

Cheers man

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.